#My Own Thoughts#[re-write once a.g.a.i.n}

When I think of you,
my heart will skip a beat.

When you sought in my mind,
my heart too starts to race and beat fast.

When I'm in sorrow and depressed,
i always hope for you to comfort me.

When I'm feeling all lethargical and moody,
i always hope you'll make me feel better.

When I'm crying oh-so badly,
i'll feel like being with you.

When I'm facing the thoughts and acts of suiciding;
and when my hand started to betray my mind..

you'll be there stopping me,
and making me realize...
that life isn't that hard..
life isn't that tough...
and life isn't that harsh..

When i can't do something to please you,
when i can't give you comfort when you need me,

guilt started stabbing me,
stabbing me for not making you feel better,

...and also for not be able to be there with you...

...I never mean to betray you..
and i never mean to leave you...

When i had to let you go,
for me, by then deeply hurt it'll be..

When you're in pain,
i always hope i'm able to make you feel better

When you're suffering,
i always hope that i'm suffering as well...

as i can't stand watching you suffer alone..
Alone in depression..alone in your own world and thoughts..


Sincerely,

C.R.O.S.S♥-end of #My Own Thoughts#[re-write once a.g.a.i.n}21:05


No comments:

Post a Comment