♠+=I.N.C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E=+♠

My friend,
the joy you bring,
presented with glee,
it kills me to see,
when you're frowning so sadly.



I know d's hard
to climb such high mountains,
but humans can never be potent,
if you are everything you know you are,
then there's an exception



we all want security.
a safety blanket-protection,
from danger & harm-this world's corruption
what they don't know is that it's man-made
not from clay or plastic but from the lack of consent



Innocence is robbed,
from the victims of this tragedy,
but does innocence even exist?
now that's the remedy

-not complete-

Signed,

BiNch♦ -16/7/08-+=I.N.C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E=+


Author's Notes
This was an uncompleted poem I have used to adore. And I still am 'till now, treasuring every piece of it and had it carved deep within my soul. It's originally composed by my dear classmate, the one who I once claimed as my best friend back then.. she wrote this when she saw me feeling all hurt and feeling of pain at that particular moment was clearly portrayed on my face..Somehow, she had to change school and I thought I won't be able to see her anymore..but am I in such a relief to see her every alternate Fridays' after school hours and go over to her house every week...though i don't see her that frequent anymore these days..miss ya Nat.....hopefully we'd still be friendz like we once had..

Signed,

~C.R.O.S.S~



No comments:

Post a Comment