Crying tears of B.L.O.O.D~


Crying tears of B.L.O.O.D~
When we just managed to get back together..I was truly convinced that this is the time for us to slowly fix our bond.....but I was wrong...Nothing much ever change....even if it did...it lasted..for not more than a week...till then..you continued ignoring my calls..my wails..and my pain..my need for your presence.. ...and then you simply said to me with a joyful tone like whatever we've done together is like nothing..at all. What about the memories we've created and cherished together?Well..what about them?What about us?Have..all your feelings for me..been fake..these whole three years..?Since when..have you pretend to still love me?Do you think I'm a fool to be played and toyed around..? Are you having the upmost pleasure of toying with my mind and hurting me everyday?And like you said..you always have fun with your friends..and you text them..and call them.. Now I am your 'friend'...and why don't you do the same to me?You just neglect me..despite the status I'm in now=a friend..


Am I not your 'friend'? Am I just a puppet for you to toy with?Is that what I am to you all this time?Don't lie to me when you said 'Of course I need you. You're my friend.' Is that what a friend would do?You don't need me..you never do. You just need yourself. Even if as a friend, I'd like to bring a friend of mine..and hang out with you..at your place you'd still shove me away..even as a friend. Why is that so wrong?You told me I'm your friend..and you still want to see me. Well..what about that?When I was just about to end this is a kind way..you laughed at me. Thank you for breaking my heart all these years...

-c.r.o.s.s @ 16/5/2010_01:19 am-

No comments:

Post a Comment